Golf clubs are made to be hit! We understand that after a few years, your club might have a few scratches and show a little bit of wear. We will accept your trade-ins as long as your clubs are free of sky marks, dents, or any other significant flaws and are in good enough condition for resale. If not, we will, unfortunately, have to refuse them.
Golf Avenue may accept, but adjust the trade-in value, for the following golf clubs:
- Iron Sets without a consecutive sequence of 5 irons (including a PW/Pitching wedge) will not qualify for a trade-in as an iron set; instead, the golf clubs will be considered individual irons
- Iron set club heads, shaft material, flex, dexterity, length, and lie need to match in order to be accepted as a whole, otherwise, they will be considered as individual irons.
- Golf clubs with damaged grips will be accepted with a $5 per grip reduction from the trade-in value
- Golf clubs with a damaged shaft will be accepted with a $25 per shaft reduction from the trade-in value
Golf Avenue may accept, but adjust the trade-in quote accordingly, if:
- The trade-in shipped to Golf Avenue is missing one or more of the items listed within the trade-in quote
- The golf club(s) shipped to Golf Avenue differ in model, brand, or otherwise, from the golf clubs listed within the trade-in quote